DANCE CAMP SCHEDULE
Friday 05/18/2018 | Location: Aviation Gymnasium & Alta Vista Park Ballroom
A – SMALL BALLROOM | B – LARGE BALLROOM
**9:00am-12:00pm private lessons available (You Can Dance Studio)
12:45pm – Aviation Gymnasium registration opens
1:00pm- Stretch & warm-up (B)
KID SESSIONS & ADULT / INTERMEDIATE SESSIONS
1:30pm RONEN ZINSHTEIN – standard - (B)
1:30pm GABRIELE GOFFREDO – latin – (A)
2:30pm ANNA MATUS – latin - (A)
2:30pm RONEN ZINSHTEIN – standard – (B)
**Practice is possible in Room B during lectures but must be kept quiet**
3:30-5:00pm-Practice & rounds (B)
5:00-5:30pm- Q&A (A)
**ALTA VISTA BALLROOM**
6:20pm- Registration begins at Alta Vista Ballroom`
6:30-7:15pm- Lecture for Advanced level ONLY with Gabriele Goffredo
7:30-8:15pm – Lecture for Advanced level ONLY with Ronen Zinshtein
**practice floor is not available in the ballroom during lectures**
8:15-9:30pm - Open Floor Practice & Private Lessons at Alta Vista Ballroom
Saturday 05/19/2018 | Location: Aviation Gymnasium
A – SMALL BALLROOM | B – MAIN BALLROOM |C- LARGE BALLROOM
******10:00am-1:00pm – Private lessons are available at You Can Dance Studio
1:30pm- Day 2 Check in & registration opens at Aviation Gymnasium
2:00pm- Stretch & warm-up – (B)
ADVANCED KIDS - INTERMEDIATE ADULTS
2:30PM ALEXANDRE CHALKEVITCH – standard – (B)
2:30PM VIKA FADINA latin – (A)
2:30PM RONEN ZINSHTEIN standard – (C)
3:30PM GABRIELE GOFFREDO – latin – (B)
3:30PM ALEXANDR CHALKEVITCH standard – (C)
3:30PM ANNA KOVALOVA - latin – (A)
4:30pm-6:30pm- Practice & private lessons (A)(B)
6:30-8:00pm- Rounds & practice (B)
8:00-9:00pm- Camp concludes; pizza party
Photos & Videos
Take a look and enjoy!
2018 Hot Ballrom DanceSport Camp
We’re so excited that you are taking part in the 2018 Hot Ballroom DanceSport Camp!
We hope this is an eventful and action packed filled event for you. In an attempt for things to run as smoothly as possible, we have included a list of camp policies that will be enforced throughout the weekend. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
• We request that all heels have shoe protectors to prevent the scuffing & damage to the gymnasium floors. All other shoes should not leave marks on the gym floor and dance rooms.
• Parents/Guardians will not be allowed on the dance floors or in the dance room.
• Talking must be left to a minimum while lectures are taking place. Ideally, no talking should happen at all.
• All cell phones and mobile devices must be kept on silence mode during lectures.
• Please bring food, snacks, and water to sustain you throughout the day. All food must be consumed on the outside of the facility.
• It is important to keep trash to a minimum, please discard of your items in the designated waste bins.
• Bring a gym lock to keep all valuables safe in the designated lockers. Please remove your lock at the end of the night; items may not be left overnight. All items brought into Aviation Gym, Alta Vista Park, and You Can Dance Studio is at your own risk and HBDSC are not liable for damage or theft.
• Parking at Aviation Gym, Alta Vista Park is free. All vehicles are left at your own risk; HBDSC is not responsible for damage or theft. A map is provided to show parking areas for each location. There is limited parking available at You Can Dance Studio, please use lot across the street (Big Lots) on corner of Aviation and Prospect Ave.